Nobody has it all figured out. Learning is a lifelong thing. Reading allows us to flat-out steal the life experience that others have had to work years to figure out, and I think that’s an awesome opportunity.
Many of the titles below relate to my interests in leadership, marketing, value investing, emotional intelligence and business in general.
If you’ve got a suggestion for me, be sure to send it my way using the box at the bottom of the page!
Leadership & Business
- The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Rookie Smarts by Liz Wiseman
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry
- Built To Last by Jim Collins
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done by Larry Bossidy & Ram Charan
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis & Annie McKee
Marketing & Product
- Hooked: How To Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
- Rework and Remote by Jason Fried
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
Investment & Finance
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders by Warren Buffet, Edited by Max Olson
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefèvre
Bonus! These aren’t reading, but a good podcast is tough to pass up. Here’s what I’ve been listening to lately.
- HBR IdeaCast from Harvard Business Review
- The Grid from SendGrid
- Global Leadership Summit from Willow Creek Association
- The Investors Podcast from Preston Pysh & Stig Brodersen